Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 05, 2007

10 Things I Hate About You (1999)


I hate the way you talk to me

And the way you cut your hair.

I hate the way you drive my car.

I hate it when you stare.

I hate your big dumb combat boots

And the way you read my mind.

I hate you so much it makes me sick.

It even makes me rhyme.

I hate it...

I hate the way you're always right.

I hate it when you lie.

I hate it when you make me laugh;

Even worse when you make me cry.

I hate it when you're not around

And the fact that you didn't call,

But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you;

Not even close; Not even a little bit;

Not even at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the most vital info for
me. And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The web
site style is perfect, the articles is really excellent :
D. Good job, cheers

My web-site; smog check - auto repairs oxnard